Friday, September 21, 2012

Why I did this Blog

I did this Blog because ever since I was 5, I always wanted to become a famous soccer player in the team FC Barcelona. The man who inspired me was Lionel Messi.This blog is actually to show people that if you believe in yourself you can achieve your dream. This motto made me more confident to become part of the team. I got the motto from my best friend or uncle who has been there for me (and my brother) when i needed him the most. This blog reminds me of all my family members in my family who played in many games. Even though I have this special sickness, I still remember this important motto which made me keep going until I achieve my dream. When I was in six grade, from August 28- November 5 I had this Asma Attack that made me get out of school for all those days. I was sad. But when i did all the assignments I missed, I got all As' and two Bs'. For now, I'm in 7th grade hoping to achieve this special dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment